Why the questions I report arent deleted from Yahoo Answers?

I report your questions with all the forces of my soul and they arent erased, even to do that I am a loser? :(

• audrey

Because your a reporter troll.

Because not enough users are reporting them hun.

Because apparently there is ZERO moderation on this website, or if there is, the moderation is so broken and inefficient that it might as well not exist.

I used to use Yahoo!Answers quite a lot, until it became apparent that the trolls more-or-less run the place.  I stopped visiting this site for a long time, and now I'm practically BEGGING for my account to be suspended by trolling the sh!t out of people asking stupid questions.  I've had people tell me they reported me, and yet my account still stands, and none of my answers (as of yet) has been removed.

So make of that what you will.  If you see a question or answer that bothers you, report if you want, but probably nothing will happen.  Best advice I can give is to just ignore it.  If you want a Q&A website where trolling is more strongly discouraged, I recommend Quora.  Quora isn't perfect, but it's a thousand times better than YA.

• steve

Because you must have been the only person to report them and didn't have a valid reason for the question to be removed.

Why report a question?

If you don't like it, unless it clearly widely offensive and not just to you, ignore it and move on to the next one.

Because you touch yourself at night .