What does this dream mean?

I had a weird dream last night so it involved a lot of mirrors, my friend with benefits and he was drunk in the middle of the day, a demon who was trying to get at me through my fwb and me wanting to cover up the mirrors because I was afraid that something would come through the mirror and would hurt me. Lemme give some background, I am trying to repress myself from liking him because he isn’t something that I would usually like and I’ve been hurt a lot by this guy before that I loved so I don’t know if it has to do with that or?

So what are his benefits?  Seems like he is the demon you are trying to get rid of.  Have you ever thought of that?  Why "cover" the truth?  It is staring back at you through the mirrors.  Dump him and the dreams will probably stop. He sounds like a real winner.  No wonder you want to hide his image from your own mind, by covering the mirrors!!  If you wish to stay sane, you need to take better care of yourself.  Dump him.

In the dream the demon is the part of yourself trying to hide the reality. The reality is that this man is violent and could hurt you.

It's difficult to give advice, but sometime see other people could help, and see a psychologist could help also.

• Kieth

It means that you have too many cats.