I am in love with nirvana?

I was born in 94 and I recently got introduced to nirvana and I think they are the best rock band I’ve ever heard, but it’s like a lot of people that grew up listening to them hate them the most ?? Oh and I think Kurt Cobain had the best rock voice of the 90s! Lol please old heads don’t destroy me for this!!!

Who do you think is better than nirvana?

• Huh?

Nirvana?  Good choice.

Better?  The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band.  All have some elements in common with Nirvana, if not the same elements!

Beefheart is something of an acquired taste but very rewarding.  Try listening to his double album collection The Spotlight Kid/Clear Spot, and if you like it buy his magnum opus Trout Mask Replica.

• Thomas1 month agoReport

Im going to check it out right now !!! 

Nirvana was great, nothing wrong with that.

I felt the same way when I found Nirvana but I find people who grew up listening to them when Kurt was still alive are the most die hard fans

I don't know about Nirvana or grunge rock, but I will give them a listen.Okay, I listened to Smell like Teen Spirit, on You Tube. Hey they are pretty good. Hard rock but not heavy metal. Impressed with their drummer. The singer's voice is good too and he plays guitar left-handed.  

• Thomas1 month agoReport

Yessir that’s Kurt Cobain !!! Lol

• marty

I failed to find a question in this little rant of yours.

• Thomas1 month agoReport

I really just wanted to have a discussion.

Thats great, I'm in love with Alicia Vikander and mini Babybels. Now what is your question?