Ladies and Gents, what incidents in your lives have given you a negative view on women in general ?

Don’t get me wrong.  I loving the ladies!

It’s all the hiding and misdirection of previous lovers history that really irks me.

Ladies, if the past wasn’t so seedy, you wouldn’t have to go through all these extra steps of totally avoiding the subject.

These really should be fond memories you should openly share!

Here’s an idea:  we can put together a book, like a compilation of seedy stories.  We can title it “Women’s compilation of seedy stories before marriage”.  Author Xavier S. T. P.

Just imagine the catharsis you’ll fell by spilling your guts in this book!

Follow up book “A woman’s proper marriage rules after seeing and doing it all”

What do you think?

P.S. I mean my upmost respect to women with this question.

Corrections for the sticklers:

feel not fell

Utmost not Upmost

Well, first of all I think it's funny how they see nothing wrong with judging a man on his height ( a genetic trait) but then they cry when men "judge" them on something that says a lot about a person's health such as weight or body fat percentage.

I also think it;s "funny" (hypocrite) when I see women who are pro abortion or pro premarital sex expecting men to meet their traditional gender roles such as him being the provider, the one who initiates relationships, the one who proposes marriage, the one who provides, etc.

Now, of course, I'm generalizing.. though I wonder what percentage of women don't expect the guy to be taller than them or what percentage of liberal women don't expect the guy to propose marriage.

I'd suggest that this is also a topic best discussed with your therapist.

I think you're 15.

It is inappropriate to categorize an entire gender in any light. I remember you from previously asked questions and I think you have a jaundiced and distorted view.  Have you considered seeking therapy? It might benefit you and increase your happiness level.

• Xavier4 weeks agoReport

Sure doc!

• RP

This is very interesting and, likely, more revealing than you perhaps intended. Have you ever considered men taking your advice and writing their versions of pre-marriage life? Nothing can equal example as a way to get something done. Are you game?

I don't judge an entire gender by a few individual experiences so I don't have a negative view on women in general. However I think yahoo trolls are pathetic lonely things desperate for the  attention they can't get in real life.

• Xavier1 month agoReport

Rumors and hearsay neither confirmed nor denied.  Plus I have eyes.  Sometimes it’s just obvious 

• Linda

Well, Xavier with all due respect to you being a guy and all, I don't think women are as naughty as you make them out to be and I think overall men have far more seedy stories to tell. I mean I have some and most women do but all the men I have known have a lot more but they won't admit to it openly. Women are more honest in general so I think they would confess to their so called raunchy deeds easier than a guy would. But what incidents have given me a negative view of other women? I'd have to say seeing women that do what they're told rather than having their own opinion or feeling that they always have to have a man instead of standing on their own two feet and being independent. I do not think women are that bad and apparently you've had some bad experiences with women to even ask this, but we are not as bad as you seem to think we are. Have a good day!