Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics 3 months ago

Liberal hatred of America is well known by all, but has this latest move to even further to the loony left surprised you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

不不不不不不不不 funny how liberal hatred of America is well known only by people who are stupid enough to vote Republican.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Just watch and hour or two of TV to see how much vile hatred is spewed by politicians in their self-serving ads. We've been listening for almost 4 years to constant hate and griping by the liberal press about our national leaders, and barraged daily with a dose of hatred coming from every electronic speaker in our environment.

I wish the Democrats would get over their hatred, but they leave me no choice but to vote them all out.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It did at first. But then I learned about where their thinking comes from. It comes from Postmodernism, neo-Marxism. They might not even know those terms, but that is where their behavior comes from. Another term for it is Identity Politics. Schools of higher learning spread this without much to resist them.

She doesn't like the Trump sign (the sign also hold some scripture, and it appears to me a fundamentalist Christian message, to be fair)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PNvLESU0EE

Youtube thumbnail

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 3 months ago

No not really. One bad apple can ruin the entire barrow.

Mob insanity IS contagious.

Have a nice day. TRUMP 2020

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No it isn't and you even left this supposed "move" by the left entirely vague and unspoken, so you're just making up lies.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hatred is a conservative trait. And conservatives don't care about America or Americans. They are looking to exploit it for their own personal gain.

• Gypsyfish
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

True- the only reason they can give for supporting Trump is that the economy is good.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.