What are some optimistic songs about going through a tough situation?

I'm talking about songs that are about going through a tough situation but manages to have a optimistic vibe

A couple songs I can think of are Steve Winwood's "Roll With It" and Billy Joel's "You're Only Human (Second Wind)"

• Faithe

I like "If You're Going Through Hell" by Rodney Atkins. It acknowledges that everybody goes through tough times, but advises that while you're in those tough times, if you just give up and despair you'll stay there, while if you work on it and do something about it, you'll come out the other side:

"If you're going through hell, keep on going...You might get out before the devil even knows you're there."

I also like the song because it doesn't take itself too seriously, and has a fun beat.

Another favorite is Miley Cyrus' "The Climb." To a beautiful melody, she emphasizes that you don't even have to come OUT of your tough situation in order to be happy - that the very act of WORKING on climbing out  can lift you.

• vtd288

"Keep On Smilin'" - Wet Willie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLXRqWoWOuQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Petter