So China's coronavirus. If there is a pandemic... Will the end come? Should I be worried? What are your thoughts?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I believe we are in the end times that the Bible talks about but I don't think the Lord is coming back just yet.  I may be wrong though.  If you haven't yet asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, now would be a good time.  Please read the New Testament.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  Pray.  Regarding worry, look up Philippians 4:6-8.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Its a very transmittable disease, which means the infected can reach in the millions. The upside, very few people will die. 

• Logan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Given the high transmission rate it will likely infect a large percentage of the populations of all countries.  However, due to new technologies a vaccine will be available in record time and the pandemic will come to an end.   Not everyone will be infected, and most cases will be mild, but many will die.   

• 1 month ago

Thanks to China for eating bats and other animals their stupidity caused an outbreak.why bats theirs fish and chicken

• Jacob1 month agoReport

I mean that didn't really answer the question

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.