So China's coronavirus. If there is a pandemic... Will the end come? Should I be worried? What are your thoughts?

I believe we are in the end times that the Bible talks about but I don't think the Lord is coming back just yet.  I may be wrong though.  If you haven't yet asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, now would be a good time.  Please read the New Testament.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  Pray.  Regarding worry, look up Philippians 4:6-8.  

Its a very transmittable disease, which means the infected can reach in the millions. The upside, very few people will die. 

• Logan

Given the high transmission rate it will likely infect a large percentage of the populations of all countries.  However, due to new technologies a vaccine will be available in record time and the pandemic will come to an end.   Not everyone will be infected, and most cases will be mild, but many will die.   

Thanks to China for eating bats and other animals their stupidity caused an outbreak.why bats theirs fish and chicken

• Jacob1 month agoReport

I mean that didn't really answer the question