Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

How do know trump is not a dictator?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why do you feel this way?  Trump is a PRESIDENT who loves America and Americans.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERN, HE IS ONE

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Denial! The US has been a disguised dictatorship since 2001. What do you think GTMO and the kill list are about? 

• 1 month ago

Because you do not know how to make a complete sentence to ask a stupid question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For one, if you have to ask, then he probably isn't. This applies to so many things that aren't actually X.

• 1 month ago

I know that because I have a brain.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1) Term limits enforced by Constitutional law and backed by the most powerful military in the history of the world;

2) Common sense arriving after one puts down the recently legalized Democrat-brand recreational marijuana pipe and actually looks around at reality. 

The only President to even attempt a dictatorship with unlimited terms was FDR as he was installing himself as our new communist leader and empowering federal government to unprecedented levels with the single greatest forcible exchange of wealth in the history of the world. That is why we now have a 22nd amendment that makes George Washington's original example of 'two terms' the actual law. 

You should also bear in mind that our founders had little fear of a dictatorial person in the Presidency and even originally offered a lifelong 'Sovereignty' to General Washington in the Presidential office, believing that the Presidency is well checked and balanced by the other Two Estates of government, (which it is).

Democrats are just hypocritically fear-mongering while spreading more historical revisionism so they can advance their godless communist agenda and further defame our President for being a true and loyal American, (whom you will see step down willingly when his term is over).

• 1 month ago

Darla say, my dictate good!

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Me fail English?  That unpossible!

Source(s): Ralph
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They same way we know you're a troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.