please help me figure this out?

okay so basically i’m 14 and i know i’m too young, you don’t need to tell me but just over two weeks ago, i had sex for the first time. i was out drinking and went home with this boy i knew, one thing led to another and well yeah. i’ve read somewhere that performing oral sex and drinking lowers the chances and i done both as well as, i’ve never had my period but we didn’t use any form of protection but so far i’ve experienced no symptoms that i’ve been told about but i’m just wondering how high the chances of me becoming pregnant are?? i’m going to go speak to someone this weekend coming about it but i was just hoping to get an idea of how things could be before i go. 

Do you even know how all that works? Sucking him off will indeed NOT get your pregnant, it will however give you a mouthful of goo. Are you saying you sucked him off and then he screwed you? Or you sucked his dick, then he put his dick in you and had an orgasm inside you? You aren't making sense. At 14 you REALLY need to keep your damn legs closed because you dont know what you're doing.

• Edna

You're "basically" 14?  Only "basically" 14, but not completely 14?  OKAY;  if you say so. 

You're right, though  Having oral sex and drinking DOES lower the chances of getting pregnant. In fact, it lowers them to zero. The only thing you're going to get is drunk. You can get pregnant only if a guy puts his naked penis inside you and ejaculates inside your vagina. You can't get pregnant from something in your MOUTH, or from something in your mouth that you swallow.

You say you've never had your first period?  That's no protection. You could get pregnant even BEFORE you ever have your first period. That's because, every month, a woman always ovulates several days BEFORE she menstruates, and during ovulation is when pregnancy happens.

Please don't have any kind of sex again; not until you learn what causes pregnancy and what doesn't. And please - don't EVER have unprotected sex at ANY time, if you don't want to run the risk of  getting pregnant.

• 1 month agoReport

My wife had a trick with me if she didn't want to have sex, she would give me oral sex, I'd *** and I'd be good for a couple days. That is unless I was REALLY horny, in which case i let her do me, then I did her.. then we ended up with intercourse. She laughed and said I guess you CAN *** twice. :)

Neither oral sex nor drinking prevents pregnancy.

The average chance of conception is one in four per cycle.

• Pippin

Drinking is not contraception.

If you had vaginal intercourse, oral sex before or after is not birth control.

You were raped and the only thing you are worried about is pregnancy?

You seem to realize that unprotected sex is the leading cause of pregnancy.

That being said, why are you worried when you were actively trying to get pregnant?

• 1 month agoReport

Yea.. wonder if she misunderstood the oral sex part? If she sucked him off before he put it in her, he likely wouldn't come again very easy. But, if she sucked him and THEN he put it in her.. she got the full load. In any case, she REALLY needs to stop having sex... ALL sex.

• Tulip

Are you really that dumb