can i take vitamin D3 5000IU along with cod liver oil/omega fish oils with added vitamin D?

i'm a male aged 42, i live as a shut in mainly and i also manage type 2 diabetes which i acquired years ago through an unhealthy lifestyle, but i turned my life around, lost nearly 3 stone by going swimming when i could and watched my diet...got my blood sugar right down...the nurse was pleased with the way i was managing it months ago in my annual review check..

because i live as a shut in and the only time i go out is to the gym a couple times a week, i thought would it be okay to take the vitamin D3 mega potency 5000IU capsules i have?   

i already take omega fish oils with cod liver oil capsules with added vitamin D................so would it be okay to add these vitamin D3 5000IU capsules too?

• Nicey8

Hi. Please do not take the mega dose vitamin D. Vitamin D is not water soluble and you are taking too much of vitamin D. It may cause health problems. Just go into the sun and tan for 15 minutes daily and take salmon and drink goat's milk or milk. You just need 600 I.U. daily.