Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

my bf saw me without makeup?

He was round mine yesterday and it was getting late so I took my makeup off and instantly I regretted taking it off and a wave of insecurity came over me but he kept telling me I look fine but it’s a big thing for me because I’ve always not been happy with how I look naturally because I have reddish cheeks and my skin tone isn’t even but we looked at each other for a few seconds and he kept looking into my eyes smiling and still kissed me so I don’t think it turned him off me but I was anxious

How can I not be as worried to not wear makeup when I’m with him?

Thanks xx

Welcome to a new phase of intimacy. So what? If you can't look and be real around your own boyfriend, then why are you together? Keep doing yourself up when you go out, but a relaxing night at home? Meh. He doesn't care, trust me. Many men do not and prefer to see their lady's faces, their REAL faces at some point in the relationship. Made up, all made up, it's all the same to them. My husband has seen me pull out all the stops and I do still like to look nice for myself and for him, of course, but I'm not putting on mascara and foundation when I'm sick, for crying out loud.

If he didn't collapse in a heap from shock you have nothing to worry about.

is that biggest problem u have in life?_

• y

Been married for almost 30 years, have seen and smelled my wife at her worst.  It means nothing, chill, he told you it means nothing, believe him.