patty
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

there is to be a jurrasic world 3. are they flogging a dead horse. I am over the dinasours in movies?

Not, yet. They still make a ton of money every time one is released.

How many Star wars movies did they have how many Star trek movies did they have how many jumanji movies how many terminators friend they will keep milking the cow until there's no milk left

• Adam D

In Hollywood these days, no horse has been flogged enough, regardless of how dead it is.  Are you ready for the 9th Fast and Furious movie in May?  How about a 10th one - it's already in the works for a release next year.

All that being said, I was 8 years old when the first film came out.  8 years old, and they handed us this amazing dinosaur film.  So at some point will I watch Jurassic World 3?  You bet your butt I will.  I'm going to keep watching whatever Jurassic Crap they shove in our faces in the coming years.

The films keep making them billions of dollars I wouldn’t call that a dead horse, it’s still worth something.

• Random

The original Jurassic Park movie was the only good one even though the dinosaurs haven't been scientifically accurate AT ALL.  Most of them aren't even from the Jurassic geologic period.

Yeah, I am with you............we get the idea.........pet dinosaurs are dangerous. 

We don't need any more of the same movie.