patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

there is to be a jurrasic world 3. are they flogging a dead horse. I am over the dinasours in movies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not, yet. They still make a ton of money every time one is released.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

How many Star wars movies did they have how many Star trek movies did they have how many jumanji movies how many terminators friend they will keep milking the cow until there's no milk left

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In Hollywood these days, no horse has been flogged enough, regardless of how dead it is.  Are you ready for the 9th Fast and Furious movie in May?  How about a 10th one - it's already in the works for a release next year.

All that being said, I was 8 years old when the first film came out.  8 years old, and they handed us this amazing dinosaur film.  So at some point will I watch Jurassic World 3?  You bet your butt I will.  I'm going to keep watching whatever Jurassic Crap they shove in our faces in the coming years.

• 1 month ago

The films keep making them billions of dollars I wouldn’t call that a dead horse, it’s still worth something.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Random
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The original Jurassic Park movie was the only good one even though the dinosaurs haven't been scientifically accurate AT ALL.  Most of them aren't even from the Jurassic geologic period.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, I am with you............we get the idea.........pet dinosaurs are dangerous. 

We don't need any more of the same movie. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.