LGBT: who is your choice of candidate in 2020 for president?

• Tj

Mayor Pete is my choice. He has much to learn, but he is most qualified to do so, I think he would be a very fair POTUS to both red and blue.

Bernie Sanders!!!

Plenty of conservative LGBT groups, like Log Cabin LGBT Republicans endorse Trump. The Leftist LGBT activist group doesn’t want anyone to know about them lol

• Sara

Literally anyone/anything besides Trump. I would honestly vote for a tomato if it was the only candidate running against him.

Montana Governor Steve Bullock. He volunteered, but the DC DNC bigshots refused to support him. That's in his favor right there. The out-of-touch DNC leadership is its own worst enemy.

I have no idea. Not Trump. I have issues with every candidate. I guess I'll vote the least evil.

• GFH

The person who secures the presidential nomination for the Democratic party.  

• It's not enough to just beat Trump, we must have a plan to tackle the multiple crises we face. We have to replace our broken healthcare system, raise the minimum wage to life millions out of poverty, tackle climate change and create millions of new green jobs in the process. In addition we need criminal justice reform, need to decriminalize marijuana and greatly expand treatment for all drug addictions. We have to also start reducing the obscene amounts of money we spend on defense. Last, and most importantly, we need to start making the wealthy and corporations pay their fair share of taxes. On a related front we also have to get big money out of politics and go to publicly financed campaigns.

The one candidate who stands for all that and more is Senator Bernie Sanders..

• Saut de Chat

Now that Pete has dropped out I will vote for Bernie or Warren on Tuesday. I haven't decided. I prefer Warren, but I don't want to waste my vote on someone who has no chance of winning. 

Who ever the democratic nominee turns out to be. Trump must go!

I support Pete 100%!