LGBT: who is your choice of candidate in 2020 for president?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mayor Pete is my choice. He has much to learn, but he is most qualified to do so, I think he would be a very fair POTUS to both red and blue.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Bernie Sanders!!!

• 1 month ago

Plenty of conservative LGBT groups, like Log Cabin LGBT Republicans endorse Trump. The Leftist LGBT activist group doesn’t want anyone to know about them lol

• Sara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Literally anyone/anything besides Trump. I would honestly vote for a tomato if it was the only candidate running against him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Montana Governor Steve Bullock. He volunteered, but the DC DNC bigshots refused to support him. That's in his favor right there. The out-of-touch DNC leadership is its own worst enemy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no idea. Not Trump. I have issues with every candidate. I guess I'll vote the least evil.

• GFH
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The person who secures the presidential nomination for the Democratic party.  

• It's not enough to just beat Trump, we must have a plan to tackle the multiple crises we face. We have to replace our broken healthcare system, raise the minimum wage to life millions out of poverty, tackle climate change and create millions of new green jobs in the process. In addition we need criminal justice reform, need to decriminalize marijuana and greatly expand treatment for all drug addictions. We have to also start reducing the obscene amounts of money we spend on defense. Last, and most importantly, we need to start making the wealthy and corporations pay their fair share of taxes. On a related front we also have to get big money out of politics and go to publicly financed campaigns.

The one candidate who stands for all that and more is Senator Bernie Sanders..

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Saut de Chat
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Now that Pete has dropped out I will vote for Bernie or Warren on Tuesday. I haven't decided. I prefer Warren, but I don't want to waste my vote on someone who has no chance of winning. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who ever the democratic nominee turns out to be. Trump must go!

• 1 month ago

I support Pete 100%!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.