Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

Could I be pregnant?

Hi all, so myself and my partner have been trying for a baby the past few months and we had sex on Sunday (I was at the start of my period Sunday and still have it now) and I know it’s WAY too soon to tell as it’s only 3 days after but I’ve been having such bad headaches (which never happens during my period) and my breasts feel off and I’m bloated as anything (which is normal for my period).  I know that sperm can stay inside you for so many days and I’m at the point of ovulation now so is there a chance of me possibly being pregnant?. Fingers crossed 🤞.  Thanks in advance. 

Not only would three days be way too early for symptoms, but "bad headaches" are not a pregnancy symptom.  Sure, you COULD get pregnant if you ovulate much earlier in your cycle than normal, but the chances are low.

3 days after sex you would have NO symptoms from pregnancy.

• helene

There is only a LOW chance of pregnancy during your period. For most women, it the very least fertile time of your entire cycle.

I don't know how you determined that you were at the point of ovulation three  days into your period, but you are most likely wrong about that.

There are also NO pregnancy symptoms three days after sex, because even on the minuscule chance that you'll ovulate in the next two days, you wouldn't be pregnant for another 5-6 days after that.

So start trying  2-3 days after your period is over.

Dumb dumb dumb...