Why are political parties not listed on the stock exchange?

Why cannot I buy shares in Labor or Liberal if I choose?

Why i cannot enjoy the franking credits? They are big established organizations that employ Australians for ethical purposes, there is no tobacco or drugs or alcohol involved.

I'm not racist but is this democracy or something else? We went to war to fight for our rights, if I want to buy shares in even Clive Palmer or Bob katter or Brexit that should be my right, I am not monster i am mammal like you. And why is the coronavirus not listed on the stock exchange? If Australia does not manufacture anything useful then the next best thing is a product that is made in Asia and used everywhere in the world?

Update:

time to start thinking outside the square - if we cannot making a profit with Holden then try something else.

its not brian surgery

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Election stock markets are financial markets in which the ultimate values of the contracts being traded are based on the outcome of elections. Participants invest their own funds, buy and sell listed contracts, earn profits ... These markets do not charge commissions or transaction fees. Investments are typically limited to

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

cause they don't do stock exchanges!

• 1 month ago

Because political parties produce nothing that makes a profit.

• arther
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Holden never made a profit for Australia some where around 2003 they turned into a bunch of beggars

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You mean rocket surgery.

• 1 month ago

We are just another 3rd world ghetto selling our natural resources to the world.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They disband too soon...............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.