Is the DVD ""Aliens and Astronauts: UFOs on the Moon" true?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

NASA Insiders squealed and said that we were warned off the moon by aliens who already reside there. What supports this is the fact that they couldn't get to the moon quick enough with poor technology but now, when it would be a hundred times easier with modern technology, they have never been back. That does smell a little when you think about it

• 4 weeks ago

It sounds like a load of claptrap to me.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course not....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Naw Bra,

The only Alien's that truly do xist would 

be thos psky Mexican folk trying to sneak 

over our Border no such lif xist's out of

Ėårťh yo !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Of course not.

The word "aliens" is a giveaway.

I hope you didn't waste good money on that dvd. There are charities that would make better use of your donation.

• Joseph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The whole basis of the Aliens and Astronauts conspiracy is the 120 to 150 seconds drop in audio transmission.  So you mean to tell me that having made the most significant discovery in the history of humanity, and having in less than 3 minutes established a contact with the aliens, or at least reached an understanding with the aliens to stay out of view of the cameras, the astronauts carried on with the mission plan without breathing a single word about it for the rest of the mission?  Anybody who believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell them; I have a special price on it just for today!

• English Guy
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

if they were in view of the cameras, you wouldn't get to see it.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, it is true. The moon alone among heavenly bodies does not rotate, is the exact size and distance to block the sun from view during an eclipse as seen from the earth's surface, and has a seismic quake for three and a half hours when an object like the Apollo 11 capsule strikes it. It is hollow, having a crust only 25 miles thick. You have to be thicker not to think about that. 

• ...Show all comments
    • English Guy
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Your argument is easily put to bed. Look at the moon tonight and you will see the same side as you have seen all your life. You will also see the same side on your deathbed. Why? because a monkey knows the moon is fixed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.