My girlfriend broke up with me..she said she doesn’t want a relationship right now?

She told me she just wants to be friends with me for right now, and I told her no,m because I want her back as my girlfriend. We were together for 3 months before she broke up with me. She told me that she had been feeling this way for a month, I really don’t know what to do. She keeps texting me “good morning “ and asking me what I’m doing, and she also calls me when I get off. What does it’s mean when she says we are just friends..I asked her does she still wanna be with me..and she told me yes but not for right now. Every time when I ask her if I can see her, she always tells me no..that was when we were together, right before we broke up. What should I do?

You should ghost her for awhile.  She is keeping you hanging on in case she needs someone to fall back on later.  Show her you are worth more than that and you have a lot to offer.  Go out have fun without her, live your life and let her see she is not going to have a thumb on you while she wants to take a break.  She doesn't want you right now because she wants to date someone else.  And when that doesn't work out she has you on the side lines waiting for her.  Don't let her do that to you, find someone else who values you more and let her see you are no longer waiting around on her.  The minute you start dating she will come running but don't give in let her wait it out just like you did and maybe you won't even want her anymore because you will have something better.  3 months is a very short time, so you should have no problem moving on.  Find someone better than that and don't answer every time she calls or texts.  Start only answering once or twice a week stop being so available for her to always have a leash on you.

• Imp

She wants to ho herself and than comeback to you, he wants her cake and to eat it to. Get with another girl and cut her out of your life!

I think you've been friend-zoned.