Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is my BF a misogynist for telling me to cut back on cigarettes while I’m prego?

I tell him it’s MY life, MY body and MY cigarettes! But he won’t listen to me! What should I do?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Smoke up for women's rights.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

yes he is feminist queen snap

• 1 month ago

Him telling you not to smoke while pregnant isnt misogynistic, it's him trying to make sure the baby turns out healthy.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Give up for your child's sake.  Don't be so goddamm selfish.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are going to cause problems for your child, big time breathing issues, low birth weight. Smoking while you are pregnant is the most idiotic thing in the world you can possibly do other than shooting up heroin. NOW.. go ahead and bash me for telling you the truth. If you can't act responsibly close your legs and stop having unprotected sex with your BF. But.. too late now. If you want to suck on something, suck on his dick instead of a cigarette.

• 1 month agoReport

PS.. Its NOT YOUR BODY.. the baby's body has its own Unique DNA.. NOT YOURS.. NOT YOUR HUSBANDS.. IT HAS ITS OWN. You are harming ANOTHER human..

• 1 month ago

He cares with all his heart. He knows that you will blast at him, but he willingly say it to you very politely.

You are important to him, so is the child. As any pregnant lady, it's already very hard to breathe with good lungs. Your child have a risk of having sudden infant death syndrome.

He is listening. He understands and he also sees how your body is struggling.

He is showing his care, his love, his faithfulness, his heart to you, don't push him and his words away. He protects you from lung disease, he protects you from hurting the child, he protects the environment, he needs you to rest. He knows you are heated up, he knows you more, do you even know him and how he shows his love to you? can you show him some of your love for him? easily 6months of pregnancy.. can you have a place.in your heart for him?

• 1 month agoReport

she is being selfish and stupid.

• 1 month ago

No. Smoking during pregnancy is just a bad idea—any doc will tell you that. He cares about the growing baby who, I assume, is his child. You should stop smoking while pregnant and in general but if you choose not, frankly, your baby will be the one to face consequences after birth. Calling him a misogynist is some lame attempt to ignore his good advice. Stop it.

• 1 month ago

Get lung cancer show your boyfriend what equality means!

• Imp
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I hope your a troll and not a woman damaging theyre child for life!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stop trolling while pregnant or your baby will be deformed

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Poor troll. I doubt that you even have a boyfriend, much less have sex.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.