My internship job wants to hire me for a different job?

Im in an ophthalmologist clinic as an intern,I’ve been here for 4 months as part of a school program. I got trained and I’ve been working up patients by myself for a month now. So my internship is almost done and my office manager asked me “are you willing to work other positions, you know if the doctor doesn’t want you on this position” and at first I was happy ,,, they were thinking about hiring me, which they don’t have to, I’m just a student. But then I realized the doctor doesn’t see me as a tech, which I was already feeling the vibe that I was too slow, but I thought for it being my 3rd month in a totally new environment,, I thought I was doing fine. I’m also very shy , and I know that’s a big deal breaker. What should I tell her, should I accept an offer if it ever comes to me, or should I leave and find a job..

If you weren't doing a good job, they would be trying to minimize your hours, not give you more opportunities.

That's up to you.  If you goal is to be a tech, then taking a job that doesn't require your education or lead to becoming a tech doesn't seem like the best choice. That's particularly true if the other position is one that deals with customers. On the other hand, if you aren't very good at whatever it is techs do and very shy, you may have a hard time finding another job.  

They are offering you a permanent position. Go for it.

i would accept it,jobs are hard to find