Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 month ago

Is it wrong for a man to REALLY want to be a father figure to a girl?

Look, I know we live in a world with a lot of sick individuals. And that makes asking questions like this very difficult. But it's an honest question.

If a man had a strong desire to be a father figure to a girl, would it be considered wrong in any way? Like if a man wanted to be a girl's male role model or the strongest male influence in a girl's life. Like if she didn't already have a strong male role model. And he wanted to provide that for her. Would it be normal for a male to feel this way? With how the world is, how on Earth could he even do this unless the girl was biologically or legally his daughter?

Update:

This is NOT about a specific scenario. I'm talking in general. If you knew a man who had a strong desire to be a girl's father figure (not a specific girl, just a girl in general), would it be wrong?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course not.  There are a lot of single fathers to girls.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, I think it's fine.

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

• Ar
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't get it. Are you dating this guy.. how is he involved. If he cares about her, you should give him a chance.  She need a father figure anyway. If he is not the right person for that it is your decision. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.