Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 month ago

Is it wrong for a man to REALLY want to be a father figure to a girl?

Look, I know we live in a world with a lot of sick individuals. And that makes asking questions like this very difficult. But it's an honest question.

If a man had a strong desire to be a father figure to a girl, would it be considered wrong in any way? Like if a man wanted to be a girl's male role model or the strongest male influence in a girl's life. Like if she didn't already have a strong male role model. And he wanted to provide that for her. Would it be normal for a male to feel this way? With how the world is, how on Earth could he even do this unless the girl was biologically or legally his daughter?

This is NOT about a specific scenario. I'm talking in general. If you knew a man who had a strong desire to be a girl's father figure (not a specific girl, just a girl in general), would it be wrong?

Of course not.  There are a lot of single fathers to girls.

No, I think it's fine.

i dont think so

• Ar

I don't get it. Are you dating this guy.. how is he involved. If he cares about her, you should give him a chance.  She need a father figure anyway. If he is not the right person for that it is your decision.