Is their any point at all in worshiping the devil?

If all he wants to do is hurt you?

There is a point to a degree. Satan is real and is able to confer all manners of benefits such as wealth, women, etc. But all of the aforementioned will leave you empty, and you will suffer the eternal consequences of your actions. Getting involved with the darkside can be alluring, but absolutely not worth it in the long run.

• Paul

Exactly right. "Worshipping", or "following" one who is far more powerful than you are, and who desires only your eternal suffering, is never a rational idea.

• God

God kills about 3,000,000 people in the bible. Satan kills 10 people only because God told him to. The only thing Satan is guilty of is bringing knowledge to mankind. Why do Christians hate knowledge so much? 

I always wondered where do people get the idea that the Christian devil hurts people. From what I remember of the Bible only the Christian god killed people. I don't recall the devil doing anything but trying to give knowledge. But again its been a while.

At least the witches get something for their trouble. The atheists do the will of Satan for free.

People worship but what gives a response to them that is not God. 

God said I do not make the future of anybody in this world.

Eg Statement of Lord Krishna and many saints

Did Jesus said God makes your future?

No, never.

I am walking on the path, I am experiencing lots of spirits. In the night evil spirits enter in my body now I am able to feel them. 

When you get good dreams then good spirits enter your mind.  When the dream is about lust, greed, aggression those are evil spirits. Suddenly wake up at that time. Thats what the holy spirit wants you to do. 

These spirits make the body, mind and spirit evil so that God would never accept us. So after waking up I again walk on the inner path that I got from my master to clear the mess created by these evils in my mind. 

If I do not clear the mess of these evils they spoil my mind the whole day. Lucifer is bad very bad. He irritates us, gives us suffering, He himself pulls us on evil paths and hunts us then gives us punishments.

All god wants to do is hurt you, if you fail to worship him.

It is the same as worshipping god 

He doesn't hurt you or anyone if you call the Devil Satan. He is a very kind caring and honest God. He predates the Abrahamic religons by thousands of years. He is a pagan God. He created humanity.