Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I'm a commodity trader in the stock exchange. I make 800k a year. Why do liberals believe rich people became rich thanks to their employees?

I hire 0 employees. I make money by trading in the stock exchange. What would be the excuse for liberals that I did not work hard to get where I am?

• ricky

Liberals think there is only a certain amount of good stuff in the world. They think you are taking more good stuff, thus less for someone else. But if you do absolutely nothing, like win the lottery, you’re golden.

just their way of thinking

cause they think thats the only way rich people become rich

Commodities aren't traded on a stock exchange (unless you're talking about etfs and I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean). 

You are a gambler. Stocks go up and down. I lost a third of my money that was in the stock market in a trust fund on 9/11, fifty thousand. The people who caused 9/11 had shares in Carlyle weapons/intelligence, the Bin Laden family and the Bush family who were at a Carlyle shareholders meeting hosted by George H W Bush, the day before the attack, in New York, and the Bin Laden family were flown out in a no fly zone, the day afterwards. 

Trading in weapons makes wars happen, trading in oil makes climate change happen, trading in pharma makes "opiate crises" happen or whatever, trading in jails makes prisoners happen, trading in Monsanto makes Round Up ready wheat causing people cancer on purpose, trading in vaccines makes HPV vaccines that kill more people than the diseases they were said to prevent, hence why those have been banned in many countries. 

There is a bankruptcy mafia in the stock market who make companies, make them go bankrupt, after they first take the shareholder's money. There are Wolf Of Wall Street style conmen all over the place. Let's be honest, you do not deserve almost a million a year, there are many people who do maybe, but not you. What you are is a worker in the gambling industry, a croupier at the roulette wheel, and an overpaid one at that. 

• Chris

A good example of this issue is Elon Musk. Yes, he depends on workers at his auto plant in California. But Elon Musk is why they have those jobs.

Liberals are too stupid to understand the simple FACT that an employer can't pay them more than the value of the products or services produced by the employees.

If the Company fails they will lose their jobs.

Liberals truly ARE mentally deficient and the also lack character. If they don't like the fact that the business owner is in business to make a profit they can quit and start their own non-profit business.

Ooooh, that should be interesting.

PS: The Stocks you own make money for you because those businesses have employees with jobs.

You'd be foolish to think the commodities you're trading retain, gain or lose value based on your hard work alone or that you alone created the infrastructure, support systems and economy that allow those commodities to generate wealth.

You're a parasite man, nothing to be ashamed of, but if the host goes down, we all go with it.  

The beat Dems can do is a commode trader making about $800/month

People who make $800k don't sit on this site to troll. Of course, you didn't mention what units that 800k is in, so making 800k grains of sand per year really isn't something to brag about.