Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is there a way to get deleted questions back?

I just spent a longgg time typing something and posted it, then realized I put it in the wrong section so ofc i panicked and deleted it but it was so stupid long and i don’t wanna retype all that, so is there a way to get it back?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

you could try asking yahoo to put it back

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Not as far as I can tell. Lol.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, sorry. Every user can move their own questions, so there's no need to delete a question because it landed in the wrong category. Once you've deleted it, there is no way for you to restore it. There's a small possibility using the back button on your browser might have taken you back to when it was posted so you could copy the text and re-post. 

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope once you Delete something you cant put it Back you can Re Ask it tho but you cant Restore It tho

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, there is not. You can ask the question again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

See if Google has cached it.

• No, I doubt it but try going back in your history and see if it will show.  If not then do it again or just forget it and move on.  You should have known you can move your own question once you post it to another category and subcategory.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.