should I end the friendship and find other friends ? ?
I kinda find it very shellfish of my friend. If I do something on my own and without my friend which is succeeding a goal, she gets very quiet when I talk to her about it. I feel like a friend should always support your dreams and give feed back. every time I talk about my goals with her I never get feed back she just switches the topic on her goals I find it very rude but I just listen to her anyways because I’m not that type of friend. It’s weird because if me and her succeed a goal together she’s so happy about it she always says things like I’m so happy for us. For example if we both get a job interview and get the job she’s so dramatic and happy. But let’s say a opportunity comes through for me and not her. she’s not happy for me she gets kinda irritated by me and she doesn’t says she’s happy for me then. I feel like she’s only happy for me when she’s involved in it I find that kinda shellfish because I’m supportive of her goals all the time even when it’s without me. I remember one time I did a modeling photo shoot and told her how great it went she was not happy for me when she wasn’t included. But when she succeeded things without me I’m always happy for her. Another thing is if she feel like she’s winning more then me and more at the top she supports me, but if I’m winning more then her she’s not that happy it’s like it’s competitive with her. Every time I try confronting her she put the blame back on me like I’m the one who’s wrong what can I do ?
- Alan HLv 71 month ago
WHY should your friends support all your dreams? They are friends not slaves.
There seems to be a lot of growing up required!
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 71 month ago
Friendship, like any relationship, needs to have rules/parameters agreed upon by the individuals. Ask her to work with you to define when you will share joy over each other's victories, and how that will be expressed. There's an 80% chance she will leave the relationship, but the 20% chance that you two will set some ground rules may be worth the effort.
- BlessedLv 71 month ago
she is jealous and yes you should probably end the friendship
- Pearl LLv 71 month ago
thats up to you if you want to do that