Does it seem like my friend is jealous? ?

Her and I signed up for a credit card and she got approved for a card that has a $300 credit limit and when I told her mine was $7,000 she acted kind of weird and was wondering why and asking me questions??? And I told her I have a job interview for a full time job with benefits on Friday and all of a sudden today she texted me telling me she has a job interview tomorrow???

You really did not tell us enough.  Sounds very jealous.  You sure she is not using you?

• Edna

Well; good!  She has a job interview tomorrow. Good luck to her. 

What has this got to do with the fact that she had to put up a $300 security deposit in order to be approved for a secured credit card with a low spending limit? She can charge no more that $300 on that card in one month's time; less the monthly "membership" fee;  the monthly interest on the unpaid balance; and any "over the credit line" fees that might be imposed. She MIGHT end up with only $200 in available credit every month.

YOU were approved for a $7000 credit line on your credit card because you obviously have a good credit rating. She does not. Credit cards that have a low spending limit of $300 are intended for people who have bad credit or no credit history at all.

Friends are their to help each other, if you do good things she is inspired by you, and sees you as a good person in general or a good role model. You dont want your friend to be just as successful as you? Then your a bad friend.

Nope no one is going to be jealous of your spending limit on a credit card, I have loads of credit cards I don't use... they're not hard to get but really good for building up your credit score. 

As for the interview, dependent on your age you should both be looking for jobs... naturally some people are better at finding jobs and handling interviews so it may seem like they get an easier ride.

• Alan H

Not necessarily.  But why the need to tell her your credit limit?   Hopefully you will be mature enough not to use it!

Yes she is jealous. Do not let it get to you. She will probably continue to copy what you do. When you get tired of it then you can tell her to stop

sounds like she could be jealous