Seth asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Am I a loser?

I don't care about anyone. I ignore everyone. I have no friends no girlfriend and I live at home with my parents and I'm 34 years old bagging groceries for a living because I am to lazy to go to college. I have no goals and I hate my job because I hate everyone. I'm the black sheep in the family. I don't have a drivers license but I do watch NASCAR all the time but usually don't enjoy it because I get bored easy.

You not a loser I want you to know today that God can make you a winner in life God can fix every problem in your life so with that being said wherever you are right don't be afraid to make the best choice of your life right now and begin praying to God everyday to fix every problem in your life and to help you in every situation every situation in your life everyday and your life will start to change you will be more happier you will have better results you will have more peace, you will be more successful, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and don’t forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it

no not really, losers are junkies!

i dont think youre a loser

• Mr. L.

Are you happy? That's the question you need to ask yourself, what others think of you is irrelevant.

IMHO a loser isn't determined by having a great job, ambition or or the greatest hobbies, but by having people in their lives your who care about you. Thus if you isolate yourself from others, yes, you are a loser.

Are you a serial killer.. Go out and make some friends. Live a little. 

Yes. You are a loser. You have no ambition in your life and also you lack discipline. What were you doing when you were young? Were you sleeping? I'm sure your parents aren't strict enough to discipline you. There is something wrong with you. But I don't think there is anything wrong in living with your parents.

for sure dude.....

Most likely, the ones who failed are your parents. If they did a better job, you wouldn’t have such a lack of ambition. Put the blame where it belongs.

It would be a nice gesture if you would just drown yourself or some other

method of suicide.