Is there any British TV series that depicts the real life of working class in Britain nowadays?

I heard Corronation Street and East Enders are quite unrealistic and therefore  inaccurate when it comes to the representation of today's British working class. Do you know of any TV series that would be more accurate?

I'd not condemn either Corrie or Enders for not being realistic - they are SOAPS!!

And what some might see as depicting real life/working class Britain, may not to others.   Again anything on TV etc., are just stories - not totally typical.

• Huh?

'River City' is relatively realistic, apart from the nonsensical gangster thread they're running at the moment.

• Anon

The Royle Family. It’s a show about a working class family in the North of England. Not to be confused with the Royal Family

Hollyoaks, gavin and stacy, doc martin (kind of), skins (very accurate teen drama)

I can't think of anymore