Fitness asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How do you motivate yourself for the workout?

• .

I don't hate working out, so that helps. My motivation is the desire to reach my goal(s) and the satisfaction I feel after every workout, as well as the results I see and feel along the way. Sometimes I do skip a workout or run, if I'm just not feelin' it. When my desire to reach a goal is strong, the motivation is always there.

• Chris

The results are my motivation. The greater the results, the greater the motivation.

Hand out naked pictures of yourself to family, friends and everyone you know.  When you see the look of revulsion on their faces, you will be motivated to lose a lot of fat and tone yourself.

i've been doing a basic workout at the same time every day for decades.  i don't motivate myself for it, it's just force of habit

it's a habit i created intentionally.  the only trick to making a habit of this, is to start by doing a very quick and easy workout, every day at the same time, and then slowly over days, weeks and months, increasing the length and difficulty, until it's a regular workout