Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

What would you do if your son wanted to wear a dress?

I honestly wouldn't let him. I don't care what year it is. Only women should wear dresses. I'd ask him why he would want to wear it though.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I wouldn't either. However, I don't believe I have to worry about that. His personality is all boy.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If he was just goofing off at home, that would be one thing. But if he wanted to go out in public in a dress or start wearing nothing BUT dresses, I wouldn't allow it. I know it's a hard concept for modern society to grasp, but some things ARE just for females.

• 1 month ago

You are right. If my son wanted to wear a dress, I would explain to him why that is wrong and why he should wear shorts or pants instead.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would tell him not while he lives under my roof!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Must be tough for Dwyane Wade as a parent. Makes me wonder why he is a role model.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get him a great kilt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The worse thing would be if he looked better in it than I do.

• 1 month ago

First and foremost, I am not a parent.

If I had a son and he expressed a desire to wear a dress (outside of it being a costume) then I'd let him.  If need be, I'd move to an area where he would be more accepted, and for my child's happiness, I'd happily endure whatever crap society wanted to throw at me as a result.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.