Why do Western medias are reflecting Facts reversely:Is Milk Harmful?

First, milk prevents heart attack and strokes and lowers blood pressure.

Second, there is no question, organic milk is safe. But they generalize results of industrial pasteurized milk as MILK is so. Whole Milk has vitamin d which prevents many types of cancer. Calcium works against colon cancer (according to some European study more than 70% less probable one gets that type of cancer) and also breast cancer (studies are mixed).

But they lie and advertise against milk, why?

I think it has something about Western culture which is against Torah and antisemitic culture that Jews believe wrong..

It is vegan propaganda, some even try to blame dairy for osteoporosis, when actually it can prevent it.  I have osteoporosis as a consequence of anorexia from which I suffered c2001-5. Doctors, specialist nurses and dieticians have all said to consume more dairy.                                       

Milk is fattening. It's not terrible for a person, but it isn't the best choice of something to drink. It contains sugars (lactose) and spikes blood sugars for a lot of people. Sugar FEEDS CANCER. Every time. All sugars, not just refined table sugar.

it's true milk has a lot of vitamins, protein and healthy fat. And the best milk is milk from grass fed cows. There is less chance of it having an abundance of hormones and antibiotics in it.

Now, you have to realize a baby cow drinks its mother's milk and gains 1,200 pounds the first year of its life. Along with this, humans are the only mammal who DEPEND upon another mammal's milk to drink. And there's no reason to drink it.

The natural human diet, which people have been eating for thousands of years provides all the nutrients we need.

I am not against anyone else's culture. I just don't drink or eat processed foods, and milk is a processed food.

• random_man

All milk has hormones as it is a product of lactation, but humans don't have receptors for bovine hormones. All milk is free of antibiotics. 

I really don't care what the rest of the world thinks, I just drink it and enjoy it.

The Torah has nothing to do with organic milk.

I wish you would stop writing nonsense: it makes Jews look goofy.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language but  it's impossible to understand what you mean. Your “”question” makes no sense!

Is milk harmful? No, not if it's consumed as intended by people who have no intolerance or allergy to it. 

“The media” isn't suggesting otherwise.

Are you a freaking dairy farmer or something