Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

What is causing me to have lower back and abdominal pain that radiates to my legs?

I have lower back and abdominal pain that radiates to my low legs especially when standing in the cold. I also have sometimes a bloody taste in my mouth and what feels like mucus buildup in the throat or chess. I'm not sure what this is. And please don't say to go to the doctors. I might but I still want some kind of helpful answer here. I've been haven't this for a few years now. It comes and goes but appears to be worsening. Now when it comes I can barely bend.

okay dont go to the doctor if you like

just make a list of what you eat all day

breakfast, lunch and dinner and in between

and you find the answer

on the other hand it could be Sciatica

nerve pain due to chilling the legs

after a shower, apply hot water bag

The bloody taste and mucus buildup are a bad sign and people are going to tell you to see a dr. if the pain has started around the same time, something more than nerve, muscular or skeletal pain is going on in that case.

If this is an acute problem, your body is telling you something is wrong, and ignoring it is not going to fix it, neither would anything such as narcotic pain relievers, which is why doctors won't treat that type of pain without running some type of test if none has been done yet.If they are not related at all, if this is chronic pain, it could be a nerve issue from something like a herniated disk or spinal stenosis.  Either of those will need to be diagnosed through tests, like an MRI.  Any back problem cannot be diagnosed by symptoms alone, your nerves are such a complicated system that pain in one area could be caused by a problem in a completely different area. But, like I said, that's if they aren't related at all, but that needs to be figured out.

go to your doctor. you are a fool to ask that here. to many variables for anyone having the same thing to relate their experience to yours. ie, i have sciatic pain from landing on my butt once and pinching a nerve. it causes the same pain in the back and down the leg, but i dont have the other things you mentioned and the weather makes no difference.  

go to your doctor.