I am in Wisconsin and I don't want the coronavirus infecting me and I don't want to die in the future. Is this similar to the flu?

It's OK, up in Wisconsin the virus will turn into an ice cube virus.

It's a virus. the flu is a virus too

Jacob  1st off  Your  going to  die  eventually  (whatever the  cause )   Dont  Listen to   the  people  who are  Frantic   and   busy  watching the  stupid News ,  you  have to  realize  Many Networks  and  Cable  news  Spend  HOURS  (24  each day)   Ramming    crap  down   everyone's  throat   IF   One  person says  Its   Just a virus   and IT   explodes and Becomes a  Worse   sickness  or  Is  played  down   and suddenly  Kills  2/3  or  the  Population of  the world  Your  either  going to  LIVE  through it or  Maybe  die If  you die   you  dont have to worry about the next "stupid  thing".....  IN today's  world  there  have already been  worse  Potential issues  and  Illnesses   Such as the  hemmeragic   diseases  In Africa  where    People   Literally  bleed  out  of  every  place  possible to bleed  from Including the  skin  eyes  ears  Nose mount   Rear and  dingus   Nasty    but   they've  kept it under  control   for    the rest of the world   Dont  Panic  Just because  the tV  news   morons   are  screaming  at you   Because  they feel  its a good  way  to Complain about   the Politics   THIS  virus  Like all viruses is  NEW and   A Mutation  of   another or  others    and it will  further  Mutate with time   IT Certainly COULD    become  Huge   BUT I think they will  get a handle on  this one   before it gets too  far 

I've been watching the news and they say it is contracted as the flu is and to take precautions as we would the flu. Also it acts like the flu causing respiratory problems, coughing, sneezing, etc. 

Most young healthy people can survive it, but an elderly person with asthma, COPD, etc. will probably die from it

All the Asians come to Australia anyway.

You could be researching all about it instead of asking. Google has way more info on it than anyone here, even if there were an expert about it on here