Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why are Christians so dishonest?

I'm not even talking about lies pertaining to their religion, but things like making up events that never happened, lying about medicine and healthcare, denying scientific evidence, making up blatant lies to support a political position or politician, or even just lying about petty things like who didn't pick up after themselves or messed with the thermostat.

I don't think I do any of those things.

My activity is not private. Show me a lie that I've told.

Because all they have to do is kiss the ecclesiastical AS$ and they are good to go, which is why Hitler and Dahmer are probably in heaven leading the choir.

Lying is so much a part of their reality that it never even occurs to them to be truthful.

Their self-righteous arrogance fuels everything about them. 

• Papa-G

Jesus said that not all who follow Him will enter into the kingdom. But those who do the will of the Father will.We know God hates lying and loves truth, so whomever calls themselves a Christian and does things that God disapprove of, is a counterfeit Christian.

(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

• 1 month agoReport

Most Christians will burn in hell FOREVER 

the bible tells you

2 Timothy 3:1  But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. ....12 In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted. 13 But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled. Revelation4:3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories...................12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

2 Peter 3:3 First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires

• God of Thunder

There has never been a time when people couldn't point to that passage and say, "See?  That's all happening right now."

They are just being human beings, and are at the lower stratum of humans in terms of intelligence, rational thought etc.

They are NOT Christians!

If so "the Spirit of Christ would dwell in them" (Romans 8:9) and they would "have the mind of Christ" (I Corinthians 2:16).

You can tell if one is a Christian!  They have "POWER that came upon them" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5).

Something SUPERNATURAL would be about them when Jesus promised 

"Spiritual gifts" (I Corinthians 12:7-10) and

"Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18)

BUT THEY HAVE NONE!

NO ONE can DEBUNK the message GOD has "sent" through me which is SUPERNATURAL 

Because "God has revealed by His Spirit" and by His Spirit I can "demonstrate the Spirit and of POWER" (I Corinthians 2:4; 10)!

Thank you Jesus (Matthew 11:25)!