What’s the difference between bisexual and bicurious? I know i like girls and guys but idk how to approach girls?

Its bothered me for a while now that i know i  have had feelings or been confused about how i feel towards girls iv been friends with but iv only ever had boyfriends because i have no idea how i approach girls because im girly asf and i look straight asf LOL girls dont seem to be into me or if they are i dont see it like ill match girls on tinder but its always girls just “wanting to experiment” like GIRL NO I WANNA DATE A GIRL LOOL but idk im confused asf about my sexuality and its bugged me more recently and idk how i go about it lol someone give me some advice please lol

• reme_1

Bicurious is just that. Curious but not sure.

Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. Share experiences with other kids your age.

Bicurious means not ready to admit to being bisexual.

Bisexual is sexually attracted to both sexes and bicurious is when you don't mind experimenting with the same sex.

bicurious, like homocurious and questioning, was invented to classify the normal stages of teenage sexuality.

Many teenagers undergo stages where they experiment with the same sex, where they're curious about both sexes, and really it is RARELY "I always knew I was straight cause like I always was".

• Dv8s

Bi curious means you're interested, or curious in having sex with your own sex, and bisexual means you're not gender exclusive.  

Bi curious would be someone mainly attracted to the opposite sex but who likes the same sex from time to time. Bisexual people equally like both men and women.

Join some lgbt groups in person. A local gay communty center, the lgbt group at your school if you are a student, a rec league, maybe a pro lgbt chuch or meditation circle. Call the gays bars in your area and find out if one of them has a lesbian night.