Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

If I stop listening to emo music will I become happier?

I rly like being emo and listening to emo music but I am so sad all the time and I dont know why so I am thinking maybe this is why, because I am emo and my music like shapes who I am, if I listen to happier music will I be happier? I don’t wanna give up the music bcuz it is so good but I will just do anything to be happier

Yes I have a feeling it could.

Try listening to other music.

Happier would be better.

• Try it and find out. Listen to "Positive Vibe Music" also a good music search is "Moodshifter."

Music - as you know - can have a powerful influence on our lives. It can make us feel all sorts of different things - from happy to sad. [And everything in between] I think it would be a good thing for you to stop listening to emo music at least for a little while to see if your mood improves. It's not good to feel sad all the time. Emo stands for 'emotional'. But happy is an 'emotion' too. Right? So good luck with that.