Fraud (upon the court, in inducement) was committed successfully to take custody away from one.?


  If clear evidence of this finding can be proven in court, can one file a civil suit requesting an injunction to the title IV-D petition (custody) case that made a ruling based off this fraud? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.