Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Can i become a billionaire starting from zero?

By investing in real estate, hotels, clothes etc.?

I may start by buying things from china and selling them here for the double of the prize.

Update:

price*

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's not easy to become a billionaire,if your family is not rich,you should get into the most profitable industry,you should think about what kind of industry can post huge benefits,what's, the success is hard to achieve without hard work,the success is related to good interpersonal skills ,the initiative in learning ,hard work.

If you are familiar with the stock ,real estate market,But,you don't have a lot of fund at your disposal ,you can keep aside some of your money into stock portofolio,and diversify the stock in order to minimize the risk,

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • MR ed
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes...............................

• 1 month ago

Probably not, no.

• 1 month ago

Sure, after doing it successfully for 50+ years, not making any major mistakes, keeping at it continually and going after bigger and bigger deals - eventually you could. For every million people that try this, maybe 1 gets to the billionaire level, but if you get stopped at 50 million, or even 1 million; that's still better than most people are doing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If your only interest is making money, you wont.  You need to figure out what you are good at doing.  

The wealthiest people on the planet figured out what they did really well, better than others...and then they did that.  Whether we're talking about tech like Gates or Zuckerberg, finance like Buffett or all of New York...they did what they were good at doing to make their money.  Zuckerberg doesnt buy hotels and Buffett doesnt build iPhones...  

Or, you happen to be born into an absurdly wealthy family.  

Its only once you have a ton of money that you start seriously investing.  

• 1 month ago

If you invest a penny and double it every day, you would become a billionaire on day 37

• 1 month ago

If you have literally 0, investing in or buying anything is going to be a challenge.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Course you can - but the pursuit of money is not the pursuit of happiness

• 1 month ago

I don't know about double the price but yeah you can flip houses, try get some experience and ask to work for someone in the business for a few years. get some general degrees too, here in the U.K you can go to college (schooling) and get a general degree in building, plumbing and electrics within the same class.. it covers kitchen and bathroom fittings ect too. But it's going to take you a few years to learn all the trades, once you got them ask the bank for a loan to start up your business

• 1 month ago

More than likely the answer is no, but of course I'd be happy as hell if you proved me wrong.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.