Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, what would you do if your daughter or son is promiscuous before their marriage?

Sex is gods wedding present to mankind. Open the present too soon and you spoil the surprise.

• sarah

Parents teach there children morals and harmful practices they should not do. But when you are grown they are on their own and we as parents must support whatever they choose to do.

• Mintee

they probably would do nothing.. majority of people are having sex before marriage

Pray for them........

There isn't much I can do.  My daughter is 23, and I have taught her to live properly to the best of my ability.  What she does now is really up to her.  She does have free will after all!

• Steven1 month agoReport

Tell that to all of the people whom God blinded to the truth.

Hope that they are using protection against any diseases or unwanted pregnancy.

• magix151

You ask what would we do if this happened. Well, it happens every day whether we like it or not. I would prefer all kids wait until marriage. But sex happens. At least we should be able to express our views to the kids, but also tell them how to be safe about it.