Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, what would you do if your daughter or son is promiscuous before their marriage?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Sex is gods wedding present to mankind. Open the present too soon and you spoil the surprise.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Parents teach there children morals and harmful practices they should not do. But when you are grown they are on their own and we as parents must support whatever they choose to do.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they probably would do nothing.. majority of people are having sex before marriage

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pray for them........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There isn't much I can do.  My daughter is 23, and I have taught her to live properly to the best of my ability.  What she does now is really up to her.  She does have free will after all!

• Steven1 month agoReport

Tell that to all of the people whom God blinded to the truth.

• 1 month ago

Hope that they are using protection against any diseases or unwanted pregnancy.

• ...Show all comments
    • magix151
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You ask what would we do if this happened. Well, it happens every day whether we like it or not. I would prefer all kids wait until marriage. But sex happens. At least we should be able to express our views to the kids, but also tell them how to be safe about it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.