POLL: Were you offended by the super bowl?

I wasn't and i don't understand why so many people were including Ben Shapiro.

I thought Ben Shapiro was smart than that, not sure why people were triggered about it, i mean if you watch kids shows like George of the jungle you can see a man wearing barely anything and even Jlo and Shakira were more covered up than that, when i analyize it seems people have no problem with letting kids see a half naked man but is not okay when it is a woman and my point is if we aren't okay with our kids seeing a woman with skin then we also shoudn't be okay with our kids seeing men with skin. I didn't even really find the super bowl that sexy or erotic but there were many angry conservatives and i am a conservative so i just didn't get it.

• sarah

I thought they did not need to get naked to sing. They have beautiful voices and bodies but we do not need to see them naked and we were offended. I had their songs but deleted them from our music video's.

• Pretzel1 month agoReport

I just feel that there is something not at balance cause if it was a man then much less people would have a problem with it.

• Robert

People get nervous watching sexually charged performances with their family. While Janet Jackson's boob lasted ten seconds, this lasted ten minutes so it created more talk. The routine seemed more about showing off some admittedly well conditioned a*s, than actual dancing but in the grand scheme who cares? I used the time go get a beer and refresh the snacks. Here is the most important thing people need to realize about seeing something they don't approve of on television. All TVs come with a disapproval censor button. It's marked OFF. Push it. Otherwise shut up and don't complain and something you CHOOSE to watch. So while I didn't care for or see the need for a musical show in the middle of an important football game, I don't let it get to me.

• Pretzel1 month agoReport

@Robert I suggest you chill or go to church or something so you can pray your angry little feelings away. Bye and take care ❤

No. I didn't even know there was controversy surrounding it.

Count me as Yes - last time I'll ever bother to watch:  vulgar, mud people simulating their indiscriminate breeding - you can take them out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of them.

Should come with a rating and not be shown during "family time".

• Pretzel1 month agoReport

I have no idea what you just said.

I've been warning people about this since Trump got elected.

His base is radical evangelical snowflakes.

These snowflakes and their phony outrage is a sign of things to come.

They are going to use the leverage they have with the republican party to start forcing the rest of us to live by their beliefs. They are going to start censoring what we can all do or say because they find it offensive. They want to turn us into a theocracy where they are in control.

You have been warned (again).

• IOM

Not in the least. I though Shakira was amazing. JLo, not so great, but I never liked her anyway.