Christian asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Do women not orgasm during sex as often because they are not in control?

I noticed that if a girl is riding me at her pace it is very difficult for me to orgasm, but as soon as I use my arms to control her motions, I can *** whenever I want. I figure that when you are in control it is much easier to tailor the rhythm to satisfy yourself and men are usually the ones in control of this rhythm.

• D_21

The difference you're likely to see when a girl is on top is a change in the type of penetration. You might notice that she's more likely to grind around on you or use shallower thrusts. Part of the reason for this is because what makes sex feel good for her is clitoral stimulation.

In porn that's tailored for guys you might see women bounce around a lot more. That doesn't usually generate the kind of sensation women prefer. It does work for guys though. The in/out or up/down creates more stimulation along the length of the penis. Visually there's more to look at.

Clitoral stimulation is typically involved in taking ladies over the edge to Orgasm.

For woman on top you might try having sex in a sitting/reclining position, (like in a car front seat or on a couch.) With enough foreplay you should be able to encourage more movement from both of you, and find an angle that you both like.

Keep in mind, sex is not a race. Enjoy the journey! Smell the roses #LadiesCumFirst

Yes, it's more easier to orgasm if you are controlling your orgasm.

This is why so many predators, such as Bill Clinton and Joe Biden prefer to have total control.