From what I describe is my supervisor’s behavior normal or even acceptable? It seems abusive. Is it pathological?

My supervisor can be quite difficult to deal with

She can be extremely abusive & not consistent; she can be overly nice one minute and a devil the next. She will give over the top praise then a few days later tear you apart.

She’s very controlling we have to text her throughout the day letting her know our exact whereabouts using our personal cell phones. Even when walking from one office to another. I She has assigned me tasks, I complete and submit per directive and I get positive feedback and praise it sets her of and she starts picking me apart telling me all I do wrong. I have had to send screenshots of texts with time stamps, to prove I did not lie.Another department asked for me to collaborate on a project and the entire week she was extra nasty to me.She calls 1 or 2 minutes before staff is supposed to leave to make sure we’re there. She makes biting comments & accuses everyone of lying padding reimbursements, being late or leaving early. She moved me to the most remote office with no restroom nearby, even though I have the most seniority, just because.She berates the department secretary yells at her, calls her stupid & has her in tears. Then she’ll bring her flowers and gift cards and the cycle starts again. Poor woman is a wreck.

She also shares others personal information like it’s nothing.

I am looking for another job. Is her behavior normal or even acceptable? By the way the department she runs in HR handles employee wellness and mental health. Which is ironic!

Report the issue over her head...record her berating the secretary...