My teacher said I was becoming an ‘engaging person’ What is that an euphuism for?
- JakeLv 51 month agoFavourite answer
A person can know numerous truths by way of having true devotion to St. Kateri Tekakwitha, the Princess of the Eucharist. It is good to visit her shrine and the spring where she was baptized in Fonda, New York, just outside of Schenectady. The spring is the site of numerous miracles.
- PaulLv 71 month ago
It means open to others, forming relationships.
- Chances68Lv 71 month ago
I don't think it is a euphemism. When a person is thoughtful, charming, and engages with the people around them, they are said to be engaging.
- JeancommunicatesLv 71 month ago
You are joining in the discussions and participating in the events. This is a good thing.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- RetiefLv 71 month ago
It means involved, particpating, friendly, active.
- sarahLv 71 month ago
Outgoing and interesting and pleasant to be around.
- IOMLv 71 month ago
Someone has an "engaging personality" when they:
- have something interesting to say which holds other people's attention.
- appear sincere with a genuine curiosity, interest, warmth, understanding in, and empathy with, the people with whom they are interacting.
- MikeLv 41 month ago
Any particular reason you didn't ask your teacher? I mean they are there to teach.