Liberals, there is electricity from coal surging into your computer right now. Will you turn it off today?

wrong. I run solar power

No, because they are hypocrites and liars.

• david

YOU are the hypocrites and liars. ===  TVA dams make my electricity .. Hydroelectric power.

Nah,

But what gets me is the Eco Freaks who preach about saving the environment with their Chinese made Cellphone or PC. China is literally dumping waste into the planet on a much larger scale than anyone in the Western world.

• Jacob1 month agoReport

You say, I quote, "China is literally dumping waste into the planet on a much larger scale than anyone in the Western world."  Facts are the Western world has been dumping waste in China on a much larger scale than anyone.  That is ironic given what you say.

I love it when a right winger broaches the subject of "hypocrisy" which in point of fact is a state of mind quite dear to them . . 

• Davonicus1 month agoReport

Wow, look at the loving Conservative telling you to kill yourself.  And they say Liberals are the violent ones.  SMFH.

There are no coal generated power plants generating my power! Kentucky Power/AEP has a coal generating power plant along the Big Sandy river between Ashland and Louisa Kentucky that had two coal powered generators with cooling towers that had been operating for more than 50 years. A few years ago they shut the plant down because of a report on pollution by this plant! They were trying to decide whether or not to convert the generators to natural gas or shut them down.. They decided to change over and they dismantled and removed one of the generators/cooling towers. They converted the remaining generator to natural gas and the plant is up and running now!

I bet none do and NONE WILL GO BUY A BICYCLE and PARK their SUV... 

NOT ONE will turn in their DRIVER LICENSE and never drive anything with a fuel burning engine in it again.. 

NOT ONE will turn off the lights in their house and turn off ALL ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES which take FOSSIL FUELS to make their electric power.

NOT ONE will throw that cell phone in the trash because it was MADE USING FOSSIL FUEL..OR the BATTERY it uses because of the CORROSIVE ACID that is BAD..

We own you. Every waking hour you obsess about us. You’re our slave. Kneel down before us.

• Actually most of it in this area is coming from nuclear and Niagara Falls. In my opinion, coal is a good source of power too. But NOBODY is going to turn down cheap abundant energy. Not even the liberals, unwilling to make an honest living mining coal, who are whining about it. I'm all in for more nuclear power though. Fire those nuclear reactors up! France solved their electrical energy needs decades ago using safe, abundant, inexpensive, Nuclear power.

• hamel5

No, mine is generated from natural gas, hydro and a small percent from wind / solar.

There are no coal fired plants feeding E. Massachusetts

In my state that is very little is from coal.  Only one power plant that uses coal.  Overall in the US it is under 30% and has been dropping steadily. 

• Canberra1 month agoReport

We use wind and solar power here, even our house has solar power, however, power prices keep increasing. No win.