How can I explain to the government that I am stateless, with no prospect of Australian citizenship. And must be resettled in America?

Maybe Australia will trade you to the US for a Guatemalan as was done under the Obama administration. But in general, if you're in the Antipodes you're some 12,000 miles away from the US. So it's curious that you're picking some random country, not even in the same hemisphere as being responsible for you. Contrary to popular belief the US isn't the international dumping ground for all the planet's unwanted.

You shouldn't bother because they will know you would be lying. WE all know that you were born in Australia at a time when citizenship was automatic if you were born here, so your story about being stateless with no prospect of Australian citizenship is bull$****.

• Australia

I'm too poor to be part of Australian society.

Explain to which government?

Very few people are stateless. No other country will take you in if this is the case; you'd need to sort it out wherever you currently are.

• Australia

I'm stuck in Australia. 

No one is exiled and stateless these days. You could start by explaining how that could happen in modern times.

• Australia

I have no chance to live in Australia. I'm just stuck here.

• Susie

Just wait till Bernie’s president and you can just walk in, no questions asked. Many say that no candidate is for open borders, but that’s exactly what their policies of decriminalizing border crossings and getting rid of ICE and border patrol amounts to. Different words, same results. 

• Satan

Well, you'd probably need evidence that youre stateless, and a genuine and valid reason as to why you believe that you should be resettled in America.

Also, check the US Embassy for advice

There is no way to explain that another country owes you entry.

• Australia

All Australian refugees are sent to America.