How can I explain to the government that I am stateless, with no prospect of Australian citizenship. And must be resettled in America?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Maybe Australia will trade you to the US for a Guatemalan as was done under the Obama administration. But in general, if you're in the Antipodes you're some 12,000 miles away from the US. So it's curious that you're picking some random country, not even in the same hemisphere as being responsible for you. Contrary to popular belief the US isn't the international dumping ground for all the planet's unwanted.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You shouldn't bother because they will know you would be lying. WE all know that you were born in Australia at a time when citizenship was automatic if you were born here, so your story about being stateless with no prospect of Australian citizenship is bull$****.

• Australia
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I'm too poor to be part of Australian society.

• 1 month ago

Explain to which government?

Very few people are stateless. No other country will take you in if this is the case; you'd need to sort it out wherever you currently are.

• Australia
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I'm stuck in Australia. 

• 1 month ago

No one is exiled and stateless these days. You could start by explaining how that could happen in modern times.

• Australia
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I have no chance to live in Australia. I'm just stuck here.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just wait till Bernie’s president and you can just walk in, no questions asked. Many say that no candidate is for open borders, but that’s exactly what their policies of decriminalizing border crossings and getting rid of ICE and border patrol amounts to. Different words, same results. 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, you'd probably need evidence that youre stateless, and a genuine and valid reason as to why you believe that you should be resettled in America.

Also, check the US Embassy for advice

• 1 month ago

There is no way to explain that another country owes you entry.

• Australia
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

All Australian refugees are sent to America. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.