Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Literally zero experts agree with Trump's statements about the coronavirus yesterday. Does that bother any conservatives? Are Hannity and...?

...Miller really the people we want leading this response? And Trump's appointed CDC head that thinks HIV is God's judgment for being gay?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I guess since the idiots are allowing us to die from ignoring climate change they might as well ignore mutating viruses as well. Maybe this is God's judgement for electing idiots.

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Don't be a lying dog-faced pony soldier or a gullible pony soldier who believes the lying dog-faced pony soldiers in the fake media 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There WILL BE NO CORONA VIRUS IN TRUMPLANDIA.  The tRump has decreed it and that's the end of that.

• 1 month ago

The Trump Administration has experts so your first statement is a lie. I suggest you stop spreading lies...

Source(s): truth
    • ...Show all comments
    • tugboat
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

"...he got rid of all the experts..." 
      Oh please! You need to stop embarrassing yourself (smh)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't agree with everything Trump says or does but since it appears that so many so-called "Experts" believe that the best response to the cronona-virus is to Open the Borders & simply let nature take it's course till all the dying is over, I think I'll take my chances with Trump's idea first & see what happens,                                                                                           And if a million people die anyway I might consider voting for somebody else,,but it probably won't be a Dumbocrat...

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr.Anonymous
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

@ wombatfreaks & Kent you guys are Naive,,it's never been a secret from American elected leaders that virtually Everything processed as food in China & exported to the West including the US is adulterated with toxic-waste,,corona is just another export to help the US  cull it's surplus population. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hey, we're all learning to ignore Trump.  Some of us still want to be a little conservative, but that doesn't mean we need to follow Drunk Uncle's mapquest driving directions off the end of the pier!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trumplicans believe "thoughts and prayers" will stop this virus just like they believe "thoughts and prayers" stop bullets.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Koala, the Republican party is dead. Whether the replacement is called The Cult of the tRump, or Trumplicans, the tRump himself has decreed that he CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS TO and no one will stop him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trumplicans believe "thoughts and prayers" will stop this virus just like they believe "thoughts and prayers" stop bullets.

• ...Show all comments
    • m320753
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Prayers won't hurt, at this point with no clue on what to do about this virus, maybe more people should start Praying that God will end this pandemic.

• 1 month ago

They don't see anything but Fox "news" and they buy into all the other bull from folks like the Drug addled Rushbo, so why stop now when their children's lives are at stake?

• ...Show all comments
    • koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

YOU don't see anything but the usual old and tired race fox and bush oops trump chant from the idiot left.  that's sad and pathetic.

• 1 month ago

I still think the media hypes stuff up.

• ...Show all comments
    • Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

If you disagree that doesn't mean everyone else is lying, whether or not you are right or wrong.

• 1 month ago

Might be because Trump was busy responding to the Democrat's opposition to his experts because they were "too white". 

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY CONFIRMED BURN TILL VANISH 
      (Google "Danny woo vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.