having demonic bad dreams? ?

Okay so I noticed every so often I have dreams of demonic possession , but it’s always other people that are possessed? and I always end up helping them and getting the demon away but I don’t know why I’m having these dreams? It’s like reoccurring so unconsciously I’m like oh another one of these to a point where I’m starting to remember the dreams vividly , I was having a theory that it could possibly from me leaving my closet door open? Last night I didn’t close it and I noticed when i get bad dreams it’s when I don’t close the closet ? Even though that sounds silly I’m dead serious , I’ve hated my closet since I lived in my house for years but does anyone have experience with this?  At the same time I’m not really surprised because I’ve been spiritual since I was little , my mom thinks like I have abilities because it’s been happening to me since I was young but idk how to figure it out 

1 week ago

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity.Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Athanasius III of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millennium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight September 18-19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons of saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink),spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced).Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this.After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism = 263 heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Source(s): Women wear headscarves tied at the front to prevent headaches from sky pushing down and to prevent throat cancer. Mega-tsunami for New York will be 400 meters; then engulfed-in-lava Los Angeles will be flooded too; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; only Alaska, Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (will be split in half; radiation!); 3rd biggest will be in the USA (Greek Orthodox monk Elidiy from Africa); forgive me.

Multiple interpretations:

One-

You have the innate ability to help others. 

It's possible you're called to be a healer or work in  a profession where you assist people in overcoming negative traits/habits. 

Two-

From a metaphysical perspective: A mean spirited person is sending negative thoughts/intentions your way, which have not affected you so far but is becoming worrisome. 

Also, If this has not happened in previous residences, then there could be a haunting at this location. 

Third-

You have issues in your life, past or present, which you are hiding from or things you've covered up and your unconscious is forcing them into the open. Nightmares originate in the unconscious and are there to alert/wake you up to these problems which must be deal with. 

Without more details into your background, only a vague/varied  analysis can be given. Check yourself and see which one of the three is most applicable. Only you know for sure. 

• Rich

Haley: You are not silly regarding the closet door being open. People can bring things into their houses including videos, clothes, decorations that can be cursed. God defined throughout the Bible what is "cursed" and when people innocently bring something like that home demons get a legal right to go inside. It is possible there is something in your closet that is "cursed" as for example, a t-shirt with a false God printed on it. By the book "Spiritual Housecleaning" by Alice Smith and make sure you get rid of all such items.

Then you also need to repent to God, so that the blood of Jesus breaks that curse = breaks the legal right for the demon to come back.

Just talk to Jesus and ask him to forgive you for all yous sins, and make him Lord and Savior over your life. Ask him to come inside of your heart and teach you to hear his voice. Ask him to send his angels according to Psalm 91 to protect you.

Demons are real, and unless you are cleansed you will never make it to heaven. For those people these demons will be their eternal companions and tormentors. It is awful.

Now, in regards to you helping people with demons, that could be a calling on your life. To help people that are oppressed by evil spirits that cause depression, drug addiction, suicidal thoughts, etc. Over here you also need to pray and ask for guidance.

But there is not much time left. This coronavirus is going to spread to the US and what you see in China will also happen in the US. So make sure you repent and are in right standing with Jesus, so if something happens to you that you know you go to heaven.

It seems you have been hexed but you are spiritually strong, so no harm can be done.

I understand your feelings on this matter because when I was a child, through early adulthood, I regularly had bad, demonic dreams. My dreams always consist of me walking home from school during the day and then all of a sudden, it would become very dark with me being the only person walking on a deserted street. Suddenly the trees would come alive and start chasing me, as well as many demonic entities. I would try my best to run but I always seemed unable to do so, as if the tar on the street melted making my feet glued to the street. Since I couldn't get away from that terrifying predicament, I would try to call on my God’s name [Jehovah ], remembering these words: “Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” (Acts 2:21) Nevertheless, the demonic entities caused me not to be able to call out my God's name, no matter how hard I tried. However, my God knew I was trying to call on him for help and he helped me escape from those demonic forces, every time! 

Could your dreams and my dreams be supernaturally inspired of God? Many who search for meaning in their dreams often point to divinely inspired dreams recorded in the Bible. It is true that in Bible times God did use dreams to communicate with his servants, as in the well-known dream of Joseph when he was warned to flee to Egypt with his wife, Mary, and their child, Jesus. God also sent dreams to men not devoted to him, as when he gave the prophetic dreams to Egypt’s Pharaoh announcing seven years of famine in the land.​ (Matthew 2:13; Genesis 41:1-7)

All such divinely sent dreams were given so as to protect or guide God’s servants, or to influence the successful outworking of his will and purpose. However, the apostle Paul wrote: “God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways [including dreams] to our forefathers by means of the prophets, has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son.” (Hebrews 1:1, 2) We have in the Bible a record of what God spoke to us by his Son. So there is no need for Jehovah God to use dreams to speak to us.

Therefore, if you are wondering what the future has in store for you, or if you are searching for a solution to your problems, you can find the answer, not in an interpretation of your dreams, but in God’s Word, the Bible. 

Source(s): jw.org; Bible

well dude it happens sometimes. I have vivid dreams about absolutely insane things every night of my life in extreme detail and it has gotten to the point where I am afraid to go to sleep but oh well I guess

get some posirive energy stones and place them around your room and closet...done

It's symbolic.

You view other people as lost causes.

I could be wrong, but look up dream symbolism anyway to be sure. 🥴