Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does Trump pay all those retards to attend his rallies to listen to his brain farting ?

You want brain farts, listen to Joe Biden. He really does it. A few days ago he said he was running for Senate and that 150 million people have been killed by guns over the past few years in the US. Both false in case you didn't know.

I was always not welcome for sometjing that is not very funny they sent me to a madhouse to research and make music if you know where music comes from comes from Brain Factory happened I had a car acvident before there were many car accidents I had a car acvident in Cyprus but it matchpoint a song they could not do me a brain surgery cause matchpoint a dong called Human Replikant then I had a second accident in El Abasto wity thenpolice matchpoint I was Juan Mutant how possible I am not that artist until I was in a fury for silence they all wemt for success at the court of arms believing money I disagree and got sent to a madhouse to make music before I was a squater in Berlin and I saw the movie VIRUS with Dustin Hoffman they say is AIDS created in Africa but suddenly I got set free from the madhouse I had the original masters of The US Albums by Tge Beatles I gave them to a friend and suddenly they were published

• humpty

I bet he pays to bus some of them in, and provides lunches.

They are confused people. They are desperate, they want to see changes, so they pick Trump because they have lost all other hopes.

No. They get to be a participant as ivanka tries to break the gang bang record.