Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Now that Holden is no more what brand of car are bogans and yobbos going to aspire to own?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Classism leads to the election of people like Trump. Watch out. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Holden's demise is not about Australian bogan/yobbo culture. It's about the demise of Australia's STEM culture, something we're repeatedly reminded of with the lowering of observed educational standards.  That's why the teacher unions are opposed to tests like NAPLAN because it exposes their lack of knowledge of such subjects.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was so happy when GM left Australia i am waiting for ford to shut up shop and Go Home

I have never Liked Nazi Lovers

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Ford GM and Chrysler Funded Hitler up to 1945

• 1 month ago

For now they are still making the Commodore in Germany.

As usual these cars have the highest depreciation of any car, I think you will find that even decades from now the car of choice for P-platers will still be the Holden Commodore, even if it comes with a made in Germany sticker and gets rebadged as an Opel . 10 years from now the bogans and yobs will be buying the current new model for $10,000, there will always be a market for it, not everybody wants to drive an SUV.

• ...Show all comments
    • arther
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

ZB are pos Ive driven a fair few fleet cars no way a zb will beat a ls3 over a standing 1/4 mile they wont do a burn out the boys wont want them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

imported Nissin Skyline GTR 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Subaru's 🥰.......🥰

• 1 month ago

Probably just sports cars. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.