Am I now the Hotwheels Queen?

I was on my usual bus route to work enjoying the view out the window when a little boy got on the bus and walked up to me, he was around 5 years old, he had a yellow parka on with dinosaurs spines down the hood and little green monster boots on.

He asked me "Escuuse me, I sit here?" 

Since the bus was full he had no other real choice than to sit next to me so I said he could.

As soon as his butt hit the seat he was showing me his hotwheels that he had with him.

A big red one, a little red one, a blue one, a kind of purple one and his fastest car, a yellow one.

After a while of nodding and going "Oh cool." 

He started driving his hotwheels along my leg.

Have I been blessed? I feel like I've been chosen for an epic destiny by this child that I have not yet been able to comprehend.

Am I a Queen now? A god? A being higher?

Have I become the Hotwheels Queen?

Follow up question should I now buy hotwheels so as to not upset my new court?

That's how it works. At a dinner party last week someone dropped a pickle on my lap while reaching for the cheese snacks, and that is why I am now the Pickle King.

• You should get a Hot Wheels helicopter, your court's mind will be blown.
      https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51P71kocDPL._AC_.jpg

Hotwheels are pretty cool but you need to strive for better. Become the Beyblades God and then we can talk.

Source(s): I am the Beyblades King

Most of the responses here are jokes, which I frankly find, rather untasteful. See, it seems that this kid is quite friendly, which is quite interesting. I think the best course of action is to take their Hotwheels and enslave the child. 

Now I know that sounds bad, so here's the catch, I want you to pay this enslaved child, so just, play Hotwheels. yeah, they're kidnapped, but you can pay them to buy MORE Hotwheels!

Source: It happened to me

You've already failed them if you didn't make a bridge with your arms he could race them across

It depends on how nice your feet are. Women with average or ugly feet are nothing

• Amber1 month agoReport

He wouldn't have been able to see my feet, I'm wearing snow boots.