Did I do the right thing not responding back after he told me he didn’t want to talk to me anymore?

This guy I use to like well we were talking to meet from face to face he was looking forward to meet me and talk more than he had family stuff that came up, he was too obsessive and asked me for sex straight away within a week I said no. Than I was being assertive and it intimidated him than he told me he didn’t want to talk too me anymore so I just left it didn’t write anything moved on.

Yes you sure did 

• R L

I love it, you stood your ground and the little boy couldn't handle a real woman who wasn't going to let herself be used. i am so proud of you. Open and honest communication is the key to any type of relationship. You deserve someone who will respect you and be emotionally available for you.When you finally get a guy like that you will be the one who is asking for sex from him!!!! :-)